Attention to details is a principle that we must follow when doing things, especially when driving a self loading concrete mixer truck. The details that need to be done when driving a mixer truck are as follows:
1. Carrying water reducing agent with the vehicle: Water reducing agent is a concrete admixture that can reduce the amount of water used for mixing while maintaining the same slump of concrete. It can be carried with the vehicle and can effectively regulate the concrete.
2. Return to the factory to check the water volume in the tank: When returning to the station after completing the vehicle task, check the water volume in the water storage tank to ensure that the water in the tank is always in a full state, in case of emergency.
3. Check the quality of concrete before leaving the factory: There may be changes in the quality of each plate of concrete due to different raw materials.
4. Reduce vehicle travel time: The concrete transportation distance is generally within a diameter of 30 kilometers, and the route and vehicle traffic conditions should be planned before departure.
5. Reduce losses and unload first: If human factors or uncontrollable factors are encountered, resulting in the inability to unload for a long time, once it is found that the concrete begins to solidify, the person responsible for mixing shall report the method of preventing sticking on the concrete mixing tank truck and immediately unload to prevent the entire tank from being scrapped.
Allow the mixing tank to run at full speed for one or two minutes before unloading. Allow the concrete to be thoroughly mixed, and if necessary, add some water to make the concrete mix more evenly and facilitate unloading. Do not have a careless relationship with the discharge worker when unloading. When discharging, try to watch as much as possible to prevent the discharge worker from operating the discharge lever recklessly. Every time the can is in the middle position of positive and negative rotation, try to stop as much as possible to protect the reducer, support wheel, etc. Establish a good relationship with the unloading worker, and do not sleep too soundly during unloading. In case the worker becomes emotional and leaves your car at the construction site without turning the can, it will cause trouble if the can becomes stuffy.
6. The mixing tank must be carefully rinsed clean. When washing the can, it is necessary to carefully rinse it thoroughly and repeatedly turn the water forward and backward twice before releasing it. Then, in one pass, all the water from the water tank should be poured into the can and returned to the station to add water to clean the can.
The above are the things that must be done when driving a self loading concrete mixing tank truck, and the details must be done well. For more related matters, come to our website http://www.glistenapp.com consulting service