Connect the emergency drive hose during loading, relying on the power of other mixing trucks. Drive the mixing drum to rotate and discharge the concrete. However, if the reducer malfunctions simultaneously, this method cannot be used. The specific operation steps are as follows:
1. Prepare an emergency drive hose and remove the connecting pipe and joint cover;
2. Operation of the faulty vehicle (driven vehicle): turn off the engine of the faulty Concrete mixer; Loosen the fastening nut to the left; Rotate the knob to the right again until it can no longer be turned; Remove the high-pressure hose from the motor connector;
3. Operation of rescue vehicle (drive vehicle): Set the operating handle to the neutral position; Turn off the engine; Remove the high-pressure hose from the high-pressure oil pipe; Connect the emergency drive hose to the high-pressure oil pipe; Cover the high-pressure hose of the driving vehicle with the connector cover on the emergency drive hose to prevent oil leakage. Start the engine of the rescue vehicle. Move the operating handle of the rescue vehicle to the "discharge" position to discharge the concrete inside the faulty vehicle. After the emergency drive is completed, restore each vehicle to its original state.
4. The gearbox is damaged. If there is sudden damage to the gearbox during work, it is necessary to first discharge the concrete from the mixing drum to prevent solidification; Secondly, to replace the gearbox, you can also contact the manufacturer.
5. The plunger pump has malfunctioned. Replace with a new plunger pump during non loading to restore normal operation of the mixing drum.